Time：2018-03-06 22:35:37 Browse：
Speaking of books, naturally think of the library. In this invisible world, books give us an unprecedented sense of security, while arousing the thirst for knowledge. The book is full of texture, color, depth and personality, adding a sense of comfort and a sense of warmth. How to attract readers to the sacred temple? How to do a good library design? How to take a pile of books to build an internal space? Take a look at the following shared library design principles and requirements.
First, the principles and requirements of site design
1 partition clear, do not interfere with each other. To be "different inside and outside"; Second, the external work area and internal management to separate, so as not to mix the layout.
2. Efficient organization of transport, non-interference and convenient. Respectively set readers and books entrances and exits, to facilitate book delivery, handling and fire evacuation.
The necessary outdoor venue. Attention outdoor venues, rest, landscaping and so on.
4. Toward and natural ventilation is good.
5. Site design should be based on local conditions. Should not be arranged too scattered, and leave room for future expansion, do not stuff all.
6. Give full consideration to achieve harmony with the surrounding environment.
Second, the overall layout
The library, reading, cashier, directory and office management, etc. in a building.
Advantages: compact layout, land conservation, pipe network economy;
Disadvantages: poor handling, easy to lead to natural lighting, ventilation is limited.
The bookstore, reading, cashier and editorial office, set up several buildings, respectively, to facilitate the phased expansion, but a large area, auxiliary area and more, all parts of the link is not close.
The various sections of the independent use of rooms set up, connected with the corridor, the advantages: a clear partition, flexible combination, easy to install extension; disadvantages: more corridors, land is more suitable for the general layout of large libraries.
Third, the library building functional composition and spatial organization
1. Entrance area: including entrances, deposits, entrances and exits of the console and the marking area;
2. Service Center: - Like the traditional map defense hall of the directory office, the cashier, to undertake information retrieval and provision of services.
3. Reading area: an important part of the library, you need an open space, melting, possession, borrowing, control in one.
4. Book collection area: including: basic book store, shop assistant book store, reserve book store, various special book store. It is necessary to be independent and have direct contact. Do not cross public areas or reading areas.
5. Office area: including: administrative office and business premises. Business premises include: editing, processing and technical services and research rooms.
6. Public Activities: lecture hall, exhibition hall, bookstore and so on.
7. Technical equipment to: air-conditioned room and other technical equipment room.
8. Living area: some public libraries, requiring the construction of staff canteens, etc., must set up independent access, since a district.
1. Entrance area: easy to contact with other areas, in particular, to allow readers to easily and easily reach the service center and reading area.
2. Service Center Area: Readers should be able to reach directly, but also easy access to various regions.
3. Public living area: it is necessary to be connected with the relevant space, but also their own independence.
4. Reading area: Requirements can make readers accessible, and easy to contact with the base library.
5. Book collection area: separated from the reading area for easy book collection and delivery, requiring separate entrances and exits. Small and medium-sized libraries can be integrated with managers' entrances and exits, and large libraries should have special book entry and exit.
6. Technical equipment area: the area is more independent, often located in the basement or the top floor.
7. Librarians work office: To facilitate the contact with the district districts, but also facilitate foreign exchanges. Large library set up an independent entrance.
Fourth, the basic functional requirements of the library building
The basic flow of readers and books in the library
Five, partition layout
1. Internal and external partitions
The reader activity routes, staff work routes and books processing and delivery routes to organize and distinguish between the reasonable, streamline streamline and clear, to avoid walking through each other, twists and turns and mutual interference.
Interior area: staff activity area, including library area, office area, internal operations and processing areas and so on;
External area: Readers activity trial area, including the reading area, public event lecture hall and exhibition hall, as well as for readers of restaurants, bookstores and other commercial premises.
The two regions should be clearly defined and connected.
2. Quiet partition
There will be noise in the operation of buildings, such as: printing room, typing room, etc .; some people use more noisy, such as: lecture hall, exhibition hall and so on. Some rooms need to be highly quiet, such as: editing and editing department business offices and reading area; newspaper reading, children's reading relatively addictive; need to be arranged separately to interfere with;
Partition methods generally use the horizontal partition and vertical partition two.
"Trouble" layout in front, "static" layout in the post. A single partition method does not solve the problem.
First, the main floor includes: directory office, cashier, information center and reading room and transportation hub. This layer of frequent service, streamline from miscellaneous, is the focus of the entire traffic handling.
Sixth, the library building layout
1. Reading room in the former, after the library
2 reading room around, library in the center
3 reading room in the center, library around
Reading room on the stack in the next
Bookstore in the reading room in the next
Bookstore distribution within the reading room
Seven, the flexibility of the library building
1. Block centralized layout
Foreign libraries tend to square, rectangle or polygon. Rectangles are good for use because they are compact, easy to separate, conserve energy, but go deep and require artificial lighting and air conditioning.
2. Variation fixed fixed small space for a large open coherent space
The use of open and large span column network, to avoid the layout of the large space separated. In order to meet the needs of the area change, the interior space is separated by a light-insulated wall or shelf, and the load-bearing partition is less used.
3. smaller room for the big room
In multi-storey building layouts, flexibility depends on the design of the structure. In order to gain more flexibility, expand the depth and column net, reduce too many pillars.